Monday, April 10, 2017

Schools In The Future

ZZZZZ "What where am I". I must have slept too long. I woke up and I was in the future. We had heaps of cool stuff like shoes that hover, better school and cool looking tables and desks. When we went to school we did all of our work on a tablet in the shape of a whiteboard. I was slapping my face to see if it was a dream but it wasn't. I was so happy so I danced and danced. When I went home i found out that i lived in a fancy house. I was exited for that too. At home I saw some clues from my parents that said "go inside, find all the clues and it will lead you to 12 million dollars. "This will be the best day of my life" I said. There were 6 clues. The first clue said look under the baby for the next one. The next clue said "go to the garden and the next one will be on the flower. Then there were "look in the sink, go into the bathroom, look in your room and go to the safe and type in the digits 56392. It worked I had 12 million dollars. I screamed louder than a giant. "This was the best day of my life" I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment